(meteorobs) Faint Sporadic Meteor?

Dr S. Aguirre drsaguirre at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 12:37:19 EST 2010

Hi Mike.
How long did the exposure?

--- El dom 7-mar-10, Mike Hankey <mike.hankey at gmail.com> escribió:

De:: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey at gmail.com>
Asunto: (meteorobs) Faint Sporadic Meteor?
A: "Global Meteor Observing Forum" <meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Fecha: domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010, 10:09

Hello Observers,

I took this picture using my telescope last night of what I think is an
extremely faint meteor, but I was hoping I could get some second opinions
from the observers on the list.

Here is a zoom-crop of the image and object in question:

Here is that same picture inverted:

Here is the full image the crop came from:

If it is a meteor it would have to be a super tiny one.

What do you think?